Post Date: 6/1/2020
Location: Arlington, TX
Position Type: Apartment Community Maintenance
Who are we looking for? YOU!
Where is the job? Arlington, TX
What do we need you to do? Provide a pleasant experience in a multi-family residential apartment to our residents both current and prospective by maintaining the common areas/grounds and making sure everything is attractive and orderly.
The Job: The groundskeeper/porter is responsible for the general upkeep of the grounds, exterior buildings, leasing office and parking lots. Specific responsibilities include:
• Daily upkeep of the property and grounds to include cleaning and removal of trash and debris
• Perform regular custodial duties around the property and maintain common areas
• Completing grounds work such as: trash pick-up and light landscaping
• Perform other miscellaneous maintenance duties as assigned
The Details: Our Groundskeepers/Porters should meet the following criteria:
• High School Diploma/GED Preferred
• Must be able to maintain a professional and courteous manner with residents, visitors and maintenance staff
• Some experience is required
*** Our company emphasizes a TEAM APPROACH and expects every person to perform any reasonable task or request that is consistent with fulfilling company objectives. OUR PEOPLE ARE OUR SUCCESS!!!! Every position is vital to the success and performance of the Tipton Asset Group, Inc. For that reason, we look for leaders who will deliver the highest level of service to our residents. We offer health and dental insurance with opportunities for life insurance and 401K. We support promotion from within to enhance personal growth and development. Pre-employment screening includes drug testing and background checks. ***